Manufacturer of Contactor® and Recharger® Plastic Chambers
Discover how CULTEC Stormwater Management Products can provide you with solutions for Retention, Detention, Infiltration, and Water Quality
Lunch & Learn
We’d love to come to your office and show your designers the benefits of using CULTEC.
We are offering On-line Presentations via Zoom. Contact us today to set up your virtual live presentation.
NEW VERSION RELEASED – APRIL 2020
The amount of stone above, below and between the chambers now sets to the selected models default each time a new model is selected.
NEW! How To Instructional Video
WE SPECIALIZE IN CHAMBERS
A LITTLE HISTORY
Back in 1986 CULTEC introduced its Contactor and Recharger septic and stormwater chambers to the industry and helped to begin a revolution towards the usage of plastic construction products.
Since then, several product developments and strategic alliances have made CULTEC a cutting edge R&D-based manufacturer. CULTEC chambers may be used as subsurface stormwater systems, as replacements for ponds, concrete structures or pipe and stone installations.
WHAT CAN WE DO FOR YOU?
Our team is ready to help. From your initial inquiry to final design, our focus is on providing exceptional client service and value-engineered solutions for your application. Learn more.
READY TO ORDER
To place an order, email your Purchase Order to firstname.lastname@example.org, fax to 203-775-5887 or contact the Order Department at 203-775-4416 Ext. 205. Visit our FIND A REP page for a list of contacts.
- Stormwater Quick Links Download PDF for future reference.
- New Release – Instructional Video – Stormwater Design Calculator Watch Now.
- COVID-19 Update Read full update.
- Video – ASTM F3430 Watch now.
- ASTM F3430-20 Product Standard Read full update
- Awarded Certifications & Third-Party Verifications See our full list of certifications & third-party verifications.
- CULTEC Receives NSAI Agrément Certification Read full article.
- Request the personalized design assistance you deserve! Quick response time.
- Go to our White Papers page for exciting articles.
- Go to our What’s New page for more updates.