The ideal candidate will be responsible for appropriately evaluating the materials required for a CULTEC stormwater management system, and evaluating the cost of that project. The candidate will be familiar with our competitive advantages as an organization and will be able to communicate those to our benefit throughout the bidding process.
Provide Outside Sales Representatives direct support for current customer base. This will include analyzing job plans to create takeoffs, providing quotations, processing orders, customer service, and general product knowledge. This position acts the primary liaison between the Technical Design Department and Sales Departments, under the direct supervision of the Technical Manager and Lead Estimator.
• Maintain knowledge of competitive advantages in the industry to aid bidding process
• Resolve cost discrepancies by collecting and analyzing information
• Obtain accurate quotes for materials and systems to establish accurate cost estimates
• Support outside sales reps. including costing, quotes, stock, reports and leads.
• Gather plans, specifications and other related documents required from contractors, distributors and engineers.
• Analyze job plans and create takeoffs to determine material quantities needed.
• Resolve discrepancies by collecting and analyzing information.
• Work with Technical Design Department to facilitate drawing requests.
• Work with Logistics Department to coordinate freight costs and lead times.
• Provide quotations quickly and efficiently.
• Provide pricing for current customers and refer to direct sales rep on any large orders.
• General knowledge of products and common technical questions.
• Answer questions regarding products, pricing and orders for current customers.
• Manage and maintain customer relations and support for established and new customers.
• Alleviate workload for Outside Sales Representatives and Technical Design Department.
• Prepares special reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends.
• Update and maintain quotation forms, quote form data and customer price sheets.
• Enter, update and close Projects in CULTEC’s CRM program.
• Coordinate project numbers with Technical Department and Order Department.
• Stormwater, septic and/or construction industry or civil drafting experience preferred
• 1 – 3 years of AutoCAD experience required
• 1 – 3 years of Microsoft Office Suite Experience required
• 1 – 3 years of Microsoft Excel required with basic experience with functions and formulas
• 1 – 3 years’ of Civil Engineering, Accounting, Finance or equivalent experience preferred
• 1 – 3 years of construction experience preferred
• 1 – 3 years of CRM experience preferred
• Solid understanding of basic accounting principles
• Familiarity with blueprints and ability to read plans
• Friendly, outgoing disposition; proven history of successful customer service experience.
• Team-oriented; trustworthy, personable, ability to multi-task.
Job Location: CULTEC office located at 878 Federal Road, Brookfield, CT.
Subject to change with prior written notice.
Position status: Full‐Time Salaried Position
Monday thru Friday 8am – 4:30pm Eastern, and as the job requires
Minimum 40 hours per week
Not eligible for overtime
• 401(k) matching
• Dental insurance
• Flexible spending account
• Health insurance
• Paid time off
• Parental leave
• 8 hour shift
• Day shift
• Monday to Friday
• Waiting period may apply
• Only full-time employees eligible
• Temporarily due to COVID-19. Employee will be working out of Brookfield, CT.