CULTEC, Inc. is currently looking for an Office Manager to join our team. The Office Manager administers office activities and services, purchases and maintains office equipment and supplies, and coordinates the delivery of office services with other departments. The Office Manager provides administrative support to the senior leadership team and the organization. The Office Manager also serves in a customer-facing role, acting as the front line for customer inquiries. This position is a full-time in-office position located at our Brookfield, CT office.
CULTEC, Inc. is currently looking for a Technical Sales Specialist to join our growing team and support our Mid-Atlantic territory with a primary focus in the Philadelphia, PA and southern New Jersey areas. The Technical Sales Specialist will promote the sale of CULTEC products by developing and sustaining relationships with engineers in the assigned territory. They will possess an in-depth knowledge of CULTEC’s products. This position is remote with a high volume of regional travel and occasional visits to our Brookfield, CT office.
CULTEC, Inc. is currently looking for a Technical Sales Specialist to join our growing team and support our Western territory with a primary focus in the California, Colorado, and Arizona areas. The Technical Sales Specialist will promote the sale of CULTEC products by developing and sustaining relationships with engineers in the assigned territory. They will possess an in-depth knowledge of CULTEC’s products. This position is remote with a high volume of regional travel and occasional visits to our Brookfield, CT office.
We love and respect our employees as part of our special CULTEC family. Here is some feedback from some of our employees about how they feel about working for CULTEC:
“A great family-owned company, that treats you like family”
- We are a close-knit FAMILY that is in the process of building a company to heights you can only dream about. Get in now and be part of the ride
- How many companies do you have access to calling the President at any time to talk?
- The upper management and owners make you feel part of the family
- Upper management listens. Whether it’s equipment you need, to do a trade show, join a group in your territory, etc. it’s just nice to know they listen to requests and make decisions together.
- TRUST…. Goes both ways with this one. Lots of trust in upper management.
- LOVE….. When you see upper management love what they do it helps you love what you do.
“At CULTEC, you feel part of a family, all working together for the good of the industry. You’re not just a number, and even the most senior members know everyone’s face and name. They hire like-minded people where experience and knowledge are just as important as personality and the ability to inspire with kindness and reason.”
I left my previous job of 15 years to join the CULTEC team and I have been happy to be here for the past month. Everyone I’ve met and worked with has been so open and welcoming, it’s felt like coming into a new family. It’s been great to join such a close group of people and still be accepted as a new member. Any time I’ve had a question or needed assistance there have been multiple people willing to go above and beyond to help me. I’m very grateful for all that CULTEC has done for me as a new hire to make me feel like I belong.
What I like about working for CULTEC:
- A positive and opportunistic work environment where collaboration and planning produce results
- A culture of continuous improvement and adaptation to pursue industry-best products and service
- Management that considers input for planning and course-plotting
Joining CULTEC means joining a family of hard-working people that not only care about success, but also each other. This team has proven for over 30 years what an organization of high integrity people can achieve together. CULTEC embodies the principles of a true family-grown company and continuously exceeds expectations in the market against some of the construction industry’s largest companies. When you join the CULTEC team you are embracing the chance to work alongside some of the very best people in the industry and given time and the right commitment and attitude… you very well may find you’ve gained more than just coworkers.
CULTEC offers the flexibility of remote work and highly values a healthy work-life balance
The senior management team is always available to discuss questions, concerns, and growth opportunities
CULTEC offers an incredibly competitive PTO policy with up to 35 paid days off
The company not only offers opportunities for professional development and growth but growth is actively encouraged
“What I love most about Cultec is the people I work with and the freedom to fulfill my work in my own way. Managers here don’t micro-manage because they hire good people that they trust.”
In my time here at CULTEC, I’ve seen not only myself, but everyone around me grow their skillsets.
With a great work ethic and an adaptive attitude, you’ll feel satisfied at the end of the day.
Working at CULTEC gives the opportunity for success, and the work does not go unnoticed.
I am coming up on my one-year anniversary with CULTEC. Some of the things I enjoy most about this position and more importantly this company are:
- There is a small company feel, in a good way. You can speak with ownership and management and they treat you as an integral part of the team and as an important part of the CULTEC family.
- While being a small company there is constant movement to remain current with the latest technologies and practices to streamline workloads and operations.
- I have found the company to be attentive and flexible with personal needs with an emphasis on work/life balance.
- The culture is friendly and through regular online company meetings, inter-office relations have been maintained as well as possible during the obstacles of the pandemic.
- Questions and concerns are answered in a prompt and fair manner.