Manufacturer of Contactor® and Recharger® Plastic Chambers
The Founder of Plastic Chamber Technology
Back in 1986 CULTEC introduced its Contactor and Recharger septic and stormwater chambers to the industry and helped to begin a revolution towards the usage of plastic construction products.
Since then, several product developments and strategic alliances have made CULTEC a cutting edge R&D-based manufacturer. CULTEC chambers may be used as subsurface stormwater systems, as replacements for ponds, concrete structures or pipe and stone installations.
To place an order, contact the order Department at 203-775-4416 Ext. 205 or email your Purchase Order to firstname.lastname@example.org
CULTEC is the proud winner of the Fairfield County 2018 Family-Owned Business Award presented by the Westchester and Fairfield Business Journal
and a Finalist of the 2018 Family Business Awards presented by the Hartford Business Journal.
- NEW Stormwater Design Calculator. Click for more information
- NEW for 2019! CULTEC Recharger 360HD stormwater chamber. Visit product page
- Read about the advantages of CULTEC chambers vs. HDPE pipe. View
- CULTEC Recharger 360HD stormwater chamber is included in HydroCAD 10.0 build 24. Visit HydroCAD page
- CULTEC Separator Row receives Environmental Technology Verification (ETV) for water quality. Read report
- CULTEC heavy duty chambers are now BLUE.
- Request the personalized design assistance you deserve! Quick response time.
- Go to our What’s New page for more updates.
We feed your hunger for knowledge while actually feeding you. Learn about the benefits of using CULTEC Stormwater Management Systems while earning PDH credits over lunch.